For our R & D department we are recruiting a Business Developer. As a business developer you will be primary responsible for identifying, developing and implementing growth business opportunities in developing new chemicals entities and generic API’s used in research, preclinical and/or commercial stage.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Identifying new opportunities consistent with company CRO, C(D)Mstrategy
- Working seamlessly with R&D tidentify novel market/ready products
- Develop business models and go-to-market approach
- Building an external network of entrepreneurs, technical experts and investors testablish consistent opportunity flow
- Support business case development from idea through product/solution prototype tpilot market via analysis and synthesis of:
- market and customer insights
- product/solution strategic fit
- competitive landscape
- cross functional capabilities
- financial profiles, investments, and risk
- Follow up of existing R&D projects, customers and markets
- Proactively sourcing of opportunities via scientific conferences, network meeting, monitoring market development and news, following R&D trends
- Analyzing the market and maintaining contacts with customers. Ability tprovide and present information in order timplement a Business Development strategy within R&D
- Knowing what is going on in the industry and giving direction tgrowth
- Approaching the market and expands the customer portfolio
- Is fully aware of the developments within the sector and is able tincrease our visibility and generate more sales
- Visiting network meetings
- Monitoring the sales pipeline from the first customer contact tsales
- Guiding and managing evaluation with cross-multifunctional teams including R&D, Commercial, Manufacturing management, Finance and others
- Job requirements
- Educational University level in a scientific field
- At least 5 years of experience in comparable positions
- Relevant commercial experience
- Speaking and writing fluently English
- Competences: flexible, interpersonal skills, enterprising, commercially driven
The Ofichem Group produces, develops and distributes active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) for both humans and animals. These active substances are distributed worldwide to pharmaceutical producers. The production of APIs is done according to the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines. The Ofichem Group sets high standards in the areas of GMP, Lean SixSigma (LSS) and SHE. The Ofichem Group provides innovative solutions that protect and improve the performance of medicines on the global markets.
The R & D department of the Ofichem group is involved in the development of new APIs. Both for external customers (CRO / CDMO), as well as for internal use for the own production of Laboratory Ofichem. A wide range of products is developed, from new chemicals to the development of generic APIs. Both products based on simpler and more complex chemistry and also herbal products.
The R & D department includes various sub-specialties that work closely together: project management, organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, QA, RA, business development and commercial production.
The commandments are:
A competitive salary with secondary employment conditions
If you are interested in the vacancy, please send your resume and letter of motivation exclusively to: email@example.com
Acquisition as a result of this advertisement is not appreciated.